- Intellectual Property Rights.
All Materials contained on the Model Mill’s™ Website, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. The Website, its content, layout and design are the exclusive property of The Model Mill™ company, except as expressly provided herein, The Model Mill company does not grant any express or implied right in any such Materials to you. In particular and without limitation, The Model Mill™ company owns the copyright in the Website as a collective work and/or compilation, any and all databases accessible on the Website, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of the Website. All other names, logos, and icons identifying The Model Mill™ company are proprietary marks of The Model Mill company. Third-party trademarks displayed on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Assumption of Risk.
You use the Internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While The Model Mill™ company has endeavored to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Website over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, The Model Mill™ company is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Website, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. The Model Mill™ company shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Website.
- Links to Other Websites.
The Model Mill™ company provides links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by The Model Mill™ company and are maintained by third parties over which The Model Mill™ company expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on and/or software downloaded from these third-party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
- Events Beyond The Model Mill™ Company’s Control.
You expressly absolve and release The Model Mill™ company from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions
- Forward-Looking Statements.
Certain statements included in this Website may be forward-looking. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions made by The Model Mill™ company. As a result, forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. There is no assurance that any forward-looking statements will materialize. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, we and we disclaim any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
The Model Mill™ company offers anyone to post comments to our blogs and allows members to post blog submission. We ask that all participants posting to this Website do so in a lawful and civil manner. Accordingly, you agree to use The Model Mill™ Website for lawful purposes only. You may not use or allow others to use your membership to:
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyrights, trade secrets, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our Website, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security);
- Offer, sell, or buy any security;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone’s computer;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Website or to manipulate your presence on our Website;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our Website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services; and
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services.
Unauthorized access of our Website is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our Website by any means other than through the interfaces we provide for use in our accessing our Website.
The Model Mill™ company may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post, terminate any membership, or take any action for violating the above (and, if we may say so, sensible) provisions or otherwise taking an action disruptive to a Service.
You are responsible for statements made and actions taken through the use of your password, so please maintain the confidentiality of your password. You agree to immediately notify The Model Mill™ company of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your username and password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from unauthorized use of your data.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE MODEL MILL™ COMPANY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY , INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, EVEN IF THE MODEL MILL™ COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS;
- EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS OR COMMITMENTS, WHETHER MADE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- COST OF SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS;
- COST OF CAPITAL;
- THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR
- ANY SUCH DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unenforceable, or nonsensical, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This agreement is and always will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Minnesota.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE MODEL MILL™ COMPANY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR COMPENSATORY DAMAGES CAUSED TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BY ANY NEGLIGENCE (BUT EXCLUDING FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF LIABILITY THAT, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, BY LAW CANNOT BE EXCLUDED) ON THE PART OF, OR ANY CONTINGENCY WITHIN OR BEYOND THE CONTROL OF, THE MODEL MILL™ COMPANY ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS.
IN ANY EVENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE MODEL MILL™ COMPANY FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS SHALL NOT EXCEED U.S. $1.